Los Angeles’ “Hometown” cruise line has four ships sailing on West Coast itineraries in 2024-25 from that homeport, plus Princess Cruises has ships departing from Seattle and San Francisco.
Ask us about helping match you to any of the 75 Princess Cruises sailing to California, Hawaii and the Pacific coast of Mexico in 2024 – 2025.
Bookings have opened, and the sooner you book you can lock in your top choice of date, itinerary and stateroom.
The roundtrip departures from Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle make it easy for Western residents to drive to any of the three ports to embark on a cruise vacation.
“Whether travelers seek the treasures of the iconic Golden State, the natural beauty of Hawaii, or the unparalleled spirit of Mexico, we have it all with our 2024 through 2025 cruise season,” says Princess Cruises’ president. “Our West Coast expertise ensures our guests from Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle have easy access to some of the most stunning destinations in the world all at amazing values and just a few minutes drive from their homes.”
Princess is offering 21 different itineraries visiting 28 destinations in 7 Pacific countries.
Sailings from the Port of Los Angeles:
With four Princess Cruises ships calling Los Angeles home, you can choose from:
· Discovery Princess, one of the newest ships in the Princess fleet, sailing seven-day Mexican Riviera voyages with popular stops in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán and Puerto Vallarta.
· Weeklong California Coast cruises onboard Discovery Princess, visiting Santa Barbara, San Diego and more.
· Grand Princess and Majestic Princess sailing on 10-day Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez adventures for those looking for more off-the-beaten path ports in Mexico.
· Grand Princess 16-day voyages the Hawaiian Islands, visiting Kauai, Maui, Oahu and the Big Island.
· Grand Princess and Sapphire Princess offering longer, relaxed 32- and 33-day cruises to the South Pacific and Hawaiian Islands, featuring exotic isles in Tahiti.
Cruise Under the Golden Gate Bridge with Cruises from San Francisco:
Ruby Princess returns to the “City by the Bay” with roundtrip cruises to Hawaii, Mexico and the California and Pacific Northwest Coasts from San Francisco.
As an added bonus, Ruby Princess will also sail on a 16-day Hawaiian Islands cruise roundtrip from Vancouver.
Voyages from Seattle, the “Emerald City:”
Majestic Princess offers cruisers from Seattle an 11-day roundtrip cruise on a Classic California Coast itinerary with stops in San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles and a late-night stay in San Diego.
*** Terms & Conditions apply. Ask us for details about itineraries and pricing.
Image courtesy of Princess Cruises.